Clinical Small Animal Dentistry
non-credit | 24 CE hrs | Professional Development | Continuing Education
Looking to review clinically relevant canine and feline dental anatomy while brushing up on the recognition and treatment of dental disease?
This course is 100% online. All the lectures and assessments are on-demand to meet you busy schedule.
Dr. Sandra Manfra developed this comprehensive course, complete with clinical examples, so busy veterinarians can access the information when they need it. This course includes pathology, radiology, extractions, and periodontal disease.
24 hours of CE!
What You'll Learn
- Identify clinically relevant dental and paradental anatomy
- Diagnose common dental pathologic conditions
- Understand proper radiology techniques and their use in diagnosis of dental diseases
- Explore perioperative pain management
- Discuss state-of-the-art veterinary dental equipment
- Compare and contrast periodontal disease stages and treatment options
CE hours: 24