Instructor: Dr. Jim Lowe
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the pathobiology of the PRRS virus.
- Design effective diagnostic and monitoring testing strategies.
- Design strategies for minimizing PRRSv transmission and optimizing PRRSv immunity.
- The Clinical Importance of PRRSv
- Key Attributes of PRRSv Biology and Its Relationship to Clinical Disease
- Transmission, Persistence and Reservoirs
- Pathology and Immunology
- Antigen Tests and PCR
- Antibody Tests & Sampling
- Minimizing PRRSv Transmission
- Optimizing PRRSv Immunity
Course Structure Overview
- All course materials will be accessed via the internet.Learners will work as an individual at their own pace to explore the concepts in this course.If you need help with navigate the course materials,please click on the Help Center page
alt link: https://online.vetmed.illinois.edu/Management-PRRS