How to Enroll in Graduate Courses
How To Enroll
1. Create an account on this website with the University: Non-degree Seeking Enrollment form
2. After creating your account, select online courses for the semester and find "Veterinary Clinical Medicine" located at the bottom of the subject page.
4. Click the "credit hour" drop-down arrow and select the credit hours. Select "Add Course"
6. Complete the registration form.
7. The University will follow up with an email once you are registered.
If you have any questions, please let us know!
i-Learning Center | Online VetMed
University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
2938 Veterinary Medicine Basic Science Building
2001 S. Lincoln Avenue
Urbana, IL 61802