The continuing education courses are designed to provide additional knowledge for working professionals who want to stay at the top of their field.
Courses are 100% online, with video lectures and assessments available on-demand to meet your busy schedule.
Achievement of 80% on assessments is required for continuing education credit.
How It Works
- Select the course that interests you
- Click "enroll now"
- Create an account
- Enroll in the course and start learning
Prices vary based on course content and delivery. See course offering page for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the payment due for continuing education courses?
Payment is due at the time of enrollment. Once you enroll in the course, you will be prompted to create an account and pay for the course via a credit card transaction. A receipt will be emailed to you.
- Are payment plans available?
- Am I considered a University of Illinois student when I take continuing education courses?
No. These courses are offered from the University of Illinois as professional development and do not offer academic credit. To count the course for academic credit, you will need to enroll as a non-degree seeking student with the University.
- Why did I receive an email to activate my account?
After registering for your first course, you will be prompted to activate your account. You have to activate the account to return to the course material or take another course.
- How do I pass the class?
The class is pass/fail. To pass the class and receive a certificate, participants have to complete all the assignments with accuracy.
- Do I need to complete the course in one sitting?
No. The courses are designed to meet your busy schedule. You may start and stop the course at your leisure.
- How long do I get access to the course?
You will have access to the course for 90 calendar days.