Are you ready to join the leaders?
Deadline for Spring 2022: December 15
Creating your application
Read through the Graduate College application instructions.
A personal statement
- In 500-1,000 words, describe your professional experience, educational background, career goals, and what you hope to learn in this program/how it will help you achieve your goals.
Three professional references (name and contact information)
College transcripts-sent from your home school directly to the Graduate College
- You will need transcripts from your alma mater.
- You may start the application without your transcripts.
- Once you start your application, you will need to request official transcripts be sent to the Graduate College directly from your former college(s).
Application fee ($70 Domestic/$90 International Applicants)
Test of English as Foreign Language - TOEFL/TOEFL Exemptions
- The TOEFL exam is not required for domestic applicants, or those who have worked or studied for 2 years in a country where English is the primary language in the last 5 years.
- Please visit https://grad.illinois.edu/admissions/instructions/04c for more information.
- The cost for the MVS degree is roughly $10,000. You will pay tuition each semester for the courses taken that semester.
- You can visit this page for more information about payment plans: https://paymybill.uillinois.edu/payments/PaymentPlan.
- We are not currently offering any scholarships for the program.
Not ready to apply to the Master's Degree?
You may also register for one course as a non-degree seeking student to get a feel for the program. You can then count the class towards the master's degree or the Graduate Certificate in Livestock Systems Management. For more information, see Non-Degree Enrollment Process.
Have more questions about the courses and programs? Schedule a call with us so we can answer your questions.
Need more information?
Please contact me if you have any questions about the program or application process.
I'm here to help!