Are you ready to join the leaders?
Deadline for Fall 2022: May 15
Complete your Graduate College application.
You can start your application at any time and submit when you have all your required materials.
Graduate College Application Checklist
- Three professional references (name and contact information)
- College transcripts-sent from alma mater school directly to the Graduate College. You may submit your application with unofficial transcripts you upload yourself. Official transcripts will need to be received by the Graduate college for full admission.
- Application fee ($70 Domestic/$90 International Applicants). This is a fee to the graduate college for processing your application.
- Test of English as Foreign Language - Please see the Graduate College English proficiency exemption policy to see if you qualify for an exemption.
- A personal statement
- In 500-1,000 words, describe your professional experience, educational background, career goals, and what you hope to learn in this program/how it will help you achieve your goals.
Not ready to apply to the Master's Degree?
You may also register for a course as a non-degree seeking student to get a feel for the program. You can then count the class towards the master's degree once you are admitted. For more information, see Non-Degree Enrollment Process.
Have more questions about the courses and programs? Schedule a call with us!