Livestock Systems Management Certificate
The Livestock Systems Management Certificate is a Graduate Certificate from the University of Illinois. You will have the opportunity to meet with students around the world to collaborate on challenges faced in livestock production.
The enrollment process will make you a University of Illinois non-degree seeking student.
A college degree similar to a bachelor's degree is required to enroll.
How To Enroll
1. Create an account on this website with the University: Non-degree Seeking Enrollment form
2. After creating your account, select online courses for the semester and find "Veterinary Clinical Medicine" located at the bottom of the subject page.
4. Click the "credit hour" drop-down arrow and select the credit hours. Select "Add Course"
6. Complete the registration form.
7. The University will follow up with an email once you are registered.
If you have any questions, please let us know!
i-Learning Center | Online VetMed
University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
2938 Veterinary Medicine Basic Science Building
2001 S. Lincoln Avenue
Urbana, IL 61802