Livestock Systems Management Certificate
The Livestock Systems Management Certificate is a Graduate Certificate from the University of Illinois.
You will be enrolled as a University of Illinois non-degree seeking student.
Enrollment requirement: College Degree
How To Enroll
1. Create an account with the University: Non-degree Seeking Enrollment form
2. Select online courses for the semester and find "Veterinary Clinical Medicine" located at the bottom of the subject page.
4. Click the "credit hour" drop-down arrow and select the credit hours. Select "Add Course"
6. Complete the registration form.
7. You will receive an email from campus with further instructions.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please let us know!
i-Learning Center | Online VetMed
University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
2938 Veterinary Medicine Basic Science Building
2001 S. Lincoln Avenue
Urbana, IL 61802