The College of Veterinary Medicine is offering a graduate certificate in Livestock Systems Health!
Required: 3 Livestock Systems Health courses
How it works
- Enroll in the graduate credit courses that build towards a certificate
- Pass three Livestock Systems Health courses and contact us for an audit of your performance
- We will mail you the official graduate certificate from the University!
Price is set at $297/credit hour. Graduate Certificate is a minimum of 12 graduate credit hours.
Payment is not due at registration. Please visit this page for more information on how to process tuition payments and due dates or contact us directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When do I pay for the courses?
The University will generate a tuition bill once the semester starts. The bill will be emailed to you. Tuition payments are due on the 28th of each month. The first payment for the Fall Semester is September 28 and the first payment for the Spring Semester is February 28.
- How do I pay?
You pay online. The University accepts e-check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and international wire transfers via Flywire.
- How much time do I have to commit?
Students should anticipate spending 9-10 hours/week learning the content of each course.
- What time zone is the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine?
The University of Illinois is in U.S. Central time zone.
- When will live sessions be held?
All course content will be accessible to students in all time zones. Live sessions will be scheduled based on the geographical location of students in the course. All live sessions will be recorded and shared on the course website.