Practical Guide to Designing Livestock Biosecurity Systems
Dr Jim Lowe has written a practical guide to Designing Livestock Biosecurity Systems built on a deep understanding of the scientific literature and his 25 years of experience in practice understanding what works. The course includes video lectures of Dr. Lowe introducing the topics covered in the practical guide, a copy of the guide, and assessment questions for you to apply the information.
Read a syllabus preview here.
100% online and on-demand to meet you busy schedule
The practical guide includes:
- Understanding Biosecurity Systems
- Managing Risks of Live Animal Introductions
- People, Supply, and Equipment Entry
- Facility Design and Management
What You'll Get
- A copy of the biosecurity manual to keep
- A certificate of completion
- 3 hours of Continuing Education